Search found 27 matches
- Wed 23. Sep 2026, 16:10
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Template Drop Down 2024
- Replies: 1
- Views: 286
Template Drop Down 2024
Hi Im using the template Drop Down 2024 on gentofteejendosmselskab.dk I like the design and especially the dropdown navigation on PC, where the submenu is shown when you drag the cursor over the main menupoint. Is it possible to have this function working similiar in the burgermenu you see on tablet...
- Mon 17. Aug 2026, 11:36
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: how to add background image in CmSimple template dropdown2024_logoright2cols
- Replies: 2
- Views: 29331
Re: how to add background image in CmSimple template dropdown2024_logoright2cols
Hi Gert,
thank you for your help....its works super
Br
Frederik
thank you for your help....its works super
Br
Frederik
- Thu 13. Aug 2026, 14:16
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: how to add background image in CmSimple template dropdown2024_logoright2cols
- Replies: 2
- Views: 29331
how to add background image in CmSimple template dropdown2024_logoright2cols
Hi, Im using the template dropdown2024_logoright2cols from Gert and I would like to have a background picture on the whole page. I have tried to add the code background-image: url('images/bg-main.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; background-size: cover; backgro...
- Fri 7. Aug 2026, 09:10
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17864
Re: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
Hi Gert,
Wow you are a wizard.
It works perfect in the subsite. I can log in/out, I can use the pagemanager etc.'
Thank you so much.
If you Can change it in the mainsite as well I will be so gratefull.
And once again thank you... I certainly own you one.
Br
Frederik
Wow you are a wizard.
It works perfect in the subsite. I can log in/out, I can use the pagemanager etc.'
Thank you so much.
If you Can change it in the mainsite as well I will be so gratefull.
And once again thank you... I certainly own you one.
Br
Frederik
- Thu 6. Aug 2026, 10:02
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17864
Re: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
Hi Gert,
I use FileZilla.
I have tried to upload a fresh CMSimple into the folder /Testside.
I had no problem to log in and change the password but also here I cant logout again??
I send a PM with the pasword to the /Testside
BR
Frederik
I use FileZilla.
I have tried to upload a fresh CMSimple into the folder /Testside.
I had no problem to log in and change the password but also here I cant logout again??
I send a PM with the pasword to the /Testside
BR
Frederik
- Wed 5. Aug 2026, 16:12
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17864
Re: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
Hi Gert,
yes, I have downloaded the version today and yes I have cleared the cache aftere the update.
I hav tried to use both buttons but it does not log me out...the only way is to clear the cache again then im logged out.
Br
Frederik
yes, I have downloaded the version today and yes I have cleared the cache aftere the update.
I hav tried to use both buttons but it does not log me out...the only way is to clear the cache again then im logged out.
Br
Frederik
- Wed 5. Aug 2026, 14:12
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17864
Re: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
Hi Gert and Gonzo, thank you for your replies. After having updated to the newest version of CMSimple, it solved my problem with logging in on the subsite and change the password. So now I can log in and work and thats very nice. But now I cant log out...When I click the button Logout nothing happen...
- Wed 5. Aug 2026, 10:55
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Cant change the standard password in a subsite
- Replies: 16
- Views: 17864
Cant change the standard password in a subsite
Hi, I am experiencing a problem with a subsite I have created. I can access the subsite fine but when I try to log in with "test" I am told that it is an incorrect password. When I upload setupControl.php to the root folder of the subsite and subsequently log in with "test" at ww...
- Tue 7. Nov 2023, 14:00
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Reset of password
- Replies: 8
- Views: 31460
Re: Reset of password
Hi Gert,
I got it now
Sorry that I was so slow in understanding... thought I had to use the normal login on the website and not https://www.mosegaardsparken.com/setup.php two times
So thank you so very much for your help.
Best regards
Valmin
I got it now
Sorry that I was so slow in understanding... thought I had to use the normal login on the website and not https://www.mosegaardsparken.com/setup.php two times
So thank you so very much for your help.
Best regards
Valmin
- Mon 6. Nov 2023, 22:57
- Forum: CMSimple 4.0 and higher
- Topic: Reset of password
- Replies: 8
- Views: 31460
Re: Reset of password
Hi Gert, Thanks for your reply. Unfortunely it did not help. When I look at the files on the server for mosegaardsparken.com it seems that I have updated the version to a version newer than 5.1 as I have both the setup.php and setup/setupControl.php That also goes for gentofteejendomsselskab.dk But ...