Greetings!

Allgemeines
Timbow

Greetings!

Post by Timbow »

Hello To you all.

I am enjoying testing CMSimple for use on my homepage. I first downloaded it because it is almost the only CMS which will run on php v4, and virginmedia in the uk give me 200MB of free space for a homepage but won't upgrade the php. I was really impressed with the system and have been making a demo page for other virginmedia customers while I test it.

I am a part-time and self-taught professional in web design. My previous CMS of choice has been GetSimple. I am thinking of making a template for CMSimple

Timbow
Maxim

Хостинг Домен

Post by Maxim »

Timbow wrote:give me 200MB of free space for a homepage
Web hosting service

1 Gb
WebMoney - WMZ (USD)
1 month - 0,625
1 year - 7,5
2 years - 12

2 Gb
WebMoney - WMZ (USD)
1 month - 2,5
1 year - 30
2 years - 48
Закажите регистрацию домена - получите парковочный хостинг бесплатно:
Получите хостинг бесплатно на весь срок, пока вы пользуетесь нашими услугами регистрации доменных имен.

Хостинг в подарок, без рекламы, тариф "Парковочный" 1 Мб, предоставляется при заказе регистрации любого доменного имени всем желающим. Подробнее.

Для бесприбыльных сайтов, общественных организаций, школ предоставляется бесплатно хостинг 2Гб на 1 год...
Order of the registration of the domain - get a Parking hosting for free:
Get hosting for free for the whole period, while you use our services of domain name registration.

Hosting as a gift, without advertising, the tariff "Park" 1 MB, is available when ordering the registration of any domain name for all comers. For details.

For non-profit sites, public organizations, schools is provided free of charge hosting 2GB for 1 year...
Simple Hosting
Бедная, бросаемая бурею, безутешная!