Mail form

CMSimple 4.0 und höher
janbos

Mail form

Post by janbos »

Ich habe CMSimple wieder installiert. Die meiste teile habe ich erzetst in die Holländische sprache. Aber die mail form aus der mailform.php kann ik nicht erzetsen. Wie mache ich dass?

Vielen Dank,

Jan
Gert

Re: Mail form

Post by Gert »

janbos wrote: Wed 11. Dec 2019, 19:46 Aber die mail form aus der mailform.php kann ik nicht erzetsen.
Sorry, but I do not understand,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Gert

Post by Gert »

Hallo Jan,

ich glaube, ich habe Deine Seite gefunden.

Du verwendest das Plugin MailForms? Da ist die Beschriftung der Formularfelder im Formular selbst definiert. Du musst also unter "Formulare bearbeiten" im Mailforms Plugin das verwendete Formular aufrufen und in den einzelnen Zeilen die Beschriftungen ändern.

Kannst Du Deine Übersetzungen irgendwo zum Download anbieten? Ich würde Deine Downladseite dann auf cmsimple.org verlinken,

Gert
janbos

Post by janbos »

Gert,
The mailform in the plugin i can translate to Dutch. But in mailform that is in your script i don't know how to translate.

Jan
Gert

Post by Gert »

janbos wrote: Wed 5. Feb 2020, 10:19 But in mailform that is in your script i don't know how to translate.
What is "your script"?

Gert
janbos

Post by janbos »

Excuse me my English (und Deutsch) are not so good that I write so clearly as I want.
I mean with "your script" the software CMSimple I installed on the host.
Under the menu are 4 icons with a link. One link is to the e-mail. But when I activate that there is a e-mail form with mostly English terms like "Name" and "Submit"
While I tried to translate the most parts of the site i would like to translate that words too.
Gert

Post by Gert »

janbos wrote: Wed 5. Feb 2020, 12:09 Excuse me my English (und Deutsch) are not so good that I write so clearly as I want.
No Problem, I ask, if I not understand ;)

The language terms of the CMSimple Standard Mailform are defined in the language files of CMSimple under the headline "Mailform". So you can edit them in CMSimple.

If you have activated the replacement of the CMSimple Standard Mailform by MailForms Plugin, the Mailform "_replaceSMF" of the MailForms Plugin appears instead of the CMSimple Standard Mailform, so you can edit it like the other MailForms forms, in the Plugin,

Gert
janbos

Post by janbos »

I cannot find te right settings.
But I get the form like in this image. So all the text in German.

janbos

Post by janbos »

I read your mail stil another time and found the solution.
Thanks.