Installation of plug-ins

Allgemeines
Yerka

Installation of plug-ins

Post by Yerka »

Hello. How to install a plug-in on the site?
I want to install LoginLocker as Gert recommended.
Should I unpack the archive with LoginLocker to the folder "plugins" on the root of my website?

Thanks in advance.

Yerka
Last edited by Yerka on Sun 25. Sep 2016, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
belquant.cf The first website about quantum physics in Belarusian.
Gert

Re: Installation of plug-ins

Post by Gert »

Hello,

upload the folder "loginlocker" to the folder ./plugins/ of your CMSimple installation.

You should search for the file "help.htm" in the download, open it with a browser and read it, but this file mostly is in German only, sorry :oops:

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
junge

Post by junge »

Hi

I have installed Members Area - It works ok - users can registrate and log in.
BUT - how do I log in as ADMIN and administrate user - AND how do I secure, that new members are not released before I have approved them?

Jørgen
Gert

Post by Gert »

Hi Jørgen,

if you are logged in, you have the Admin Menu on top of the screen. Click Plugins => membersarea, and the Plugin Menu will appear.

Now at first click on "Plugin Help" and have a look at the help file. Or click directly on "User Administration" and try to understand it.
junge wrote:... how do I secure, that new members are not released before I have approved them?
By default, a new user will be registered as "guest" and can see only pages, published for group "guest". Publish your pages for members or VIP, and a new registered user will not see them,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services