Links problem

CMSimple 4.0 und höher
ludo

Links problem

Post by ludo »

Hello,

Strange bug since few days, on some links :
For example the link "login" on the home page to go to the administrative mode : http://www.mysite.com/?Home&login
go to a blank page.
If i remove "home&" from the url then i can go to the login page.

The bug seem to affect only "backoffice" links. In the site, all fine.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.
Gert

Re: Links problem

Post by Gert »

ludo wrote:Any ideas ?
No ... sorry. I can't reproduce that.

And there are not enough informations, for example version (CMSimple and php), installed plugins, link to the page and so on.

You can send the link and the CMSimple Password to me by PM, so I can have a look,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
ludo

Post by ludo »

Gert wrote:
ludo wrote:Any ideas ?
No ... sorry. I can't reproduce that.

And there are not enough informations, for example version (CMSimple and php), installed plugins, link to the page and so on.

You can send the link and the CMSimple Password to me by PM, so I can have a look,

Gert
CMSimple 4.2.2
Php : 4.4.9-1.standard
no additional plug-in

Link and password by MP.

thanks
Gert

Post by Gert »

Hello,

there are many things not working in your installation, whenever there is something between ".../?" and "&..." or something like ".../?&...&..."in the adress line of the browser. Switch viewmode/editmode does not work, calling filebrowser or pagemanager also, and so on.

Please contact your provider, he should update to a newer php version, and you should update your CMSimple installation.

At first you should install a fresh CMSimple 4.5.1 in a subfolder, and report here, whether it works,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services