How to edit website together?

Allgemeines
Yerka

How to edit website together?

Post by Yerka »

Hello. I have installed CMSimple on my website and I want to edit website together with my mate. Is it possible to assign a right of administration to him (with username and password). Can we administer the site together?

Thanks in advance.

Yerka
Last edited by Yerka on Mon 5. Sep 2016, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
belquant.cf The first website about quantum physics in Belarusian.
Gert

Re: How to edit website together?

Post by Gert »

Hello,

CMSimple is an One Admin System. You can't define different rights for several admins, and you shouldn't edit the contents parallel by 2 or more admins.

But you can prevent login of several admins at the same time, that means: Only one admin can be logged in at the same time. The others must wait, so it is only a solution for small teams.

For this the Plugin LoginLocker is available:

https://www.ge-webdesign.de/cmsimpleplu ... oginLocker

Or organize your Website in subsites with own contents and logins, you can connect the different subsites by SubsiteFuncs:

https://www.ge-webdesign.de/cmsimpleplu ... bsiteFuncs

Gert
Last edited by Gert on Mon 5. Sep 2016, 21:30, edited 2 times in total.
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Yerka

Post by Yerka »

Thank you so much for the excellent answer, Gert.

Yerka
belquant.cf The first website about quantum physics in Belarusian.
Trubnikov

Post by Trubnikov »

Please tell me how to solve the following problems. When you create a site makes the structure - "Articles" - "Section of articles" - "Article". When added to the "Artcle" of the new article, the reference to this article in the site map (link is the name of the article), appears instead of the name inscription "duplicate header" (DUPLICATE HEADING 1). What is the cause of this error? What are the solutions?