There are thousands of templates for CMSimple available in the www, but sometimes in a horrible code quality.
In the interest of the project CMSimple I will define a few conditions for template designers, who want to offer their templates on cmsimple.org.
CMSimple template designers can offer their templates here, if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The templates have to validate for html5, html 4.01 transitional or Xhtml 1.0 transitional. Recommended Doctype is <!DOCTYPE html>. Justified exceptions may be accepted, but systematic violation of the international accepted webstandards not.
- All templates must be delivered in the encoding utf-8 without BOM (Byte Order Mark).
- All templates have to be delivered with a link "Powered by CMSimple", linking to "www.cmsimple.org".
- It is allowed and desired to offer (sell) RemoveLink Licenses and Commercial Licenses.
- All templates have to be available for download.
Requests please to firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course everybody may create and offer CMSimple Templates, that do not fulfill these conditions, but such offers will be not listed here.